Sunday 17 October 2010

One stressful day...

Today has been a bit of a rollarcoaster day if I'm 100% honest. I woke up pretty late after a really good night out with my friends in Lille. Then spent most of the afternoon scouring the internet to try and find somewhere to live, which resulted in us setting up two viewings for the next few days. Which I'm really really hopeful about.

I had a really nice afternoon, went to visit a friend, Emily, to look through some teaching resources and drank proper english tea which was delightful. But then I got home and got some terrible news which has really really upset me. Basically I have some psychotic neighbours at home and they have really been making my parents lives hell. It's really getting me down that they can be so evil, and now they really have taken it all too far.

So what started as a wonderful day, ended with me feeling a little all over the place and wanting to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment